VOTE BY MAIL - the Primary is on June 9, 2020
- Register as a Democrat to vote for Radhika in the Primary here: https://www.nvsos.gov/sosvoterservices/Registration/Step0.aspx
- Look out for a ballot in the mail after the 1st week of May.
- Bubble in the first box on the ballot for Kunnel, Radhika “RPK”
- Seal the envelope, sign the backside of the envelope and mail Before June 9th.
- More information: https://www.nvsos.gov/sos/elections/voters/early-voting-information
Radhika Kunnel, (J.D.), Ph.D.
COVID-19 has made it clear that we need proactive policies. Nevada’s beautiful landscape and diverse communities need a proactive leader who will understand the heart of the community. As a scientist, an educator, immigrant, future lawyer, mom and a wife, Radhika is prepared to fight for what is right and push proactive policies for Nevada.
Home means Nevada for Radhika, her husband Regi, and their two fur babies William and Andrew. Radhika is committed to serving Nevada’s vibrant community. In 2017 Radhika left a rewarding career as a scientist and an educator, who mentored students and women in STEM, because she wanted to do more to serve her community. She is currently finishing up her law degree at UNLV’s Boyd Law School to help her prepare for a career in policy writing and public service. In her spare time Radhika enjoys crafting, hiking, and spending time with her family. Radhika is passionate about representing the vibrant community in AD2 and wants to help build a stronger Nevada. #VoteforKunnel, #VoteforScience,
Vote for proactive policies, Vote for science, Vote for representation, Vote for Kunnel
Assembly District 2
A HEART FOR NEVADA
My lived experiences frame my passion for public service. Experiences, such as losing my grandmother at an early age because she didn’t have access to health care and witnessing the devastation of my community following Hurricane Katrina when I lived in New Orleans, have highlighted a need for leadership and policies that are proactive. As a scientist and an educator, I will bring a unique perspective to the frontlines of the decision-making process in Carson City.
- I will be a true advocate to ensure all Nevadans have access to not only quality healthcare, but also quality education. #educationmatters #electKUNNEL
- I will advocate for small businesses because they are essential to our recovery. #smallbusinessesmatter #electKunnel.
- I will advocate for the environment and protect Nevada’s beautiful public lands. #conservationmatters #electKunnel
- When elected, I will be the first South Asian legislator in Nevada. Assembly District 2 is a vibrant and diverse community, and representation matters. #representationmatters. As #electKunnel.
- When elected, I will be the first scientist with a Ph.D. to serve in the State Assembly in modern Nevada history. #sciencematters #electKUNNEL